What Information We Collect
We collect your information when you place an order or opt-in to receive future emails (subscribing to our newsletter, responding to a survey or filling out a form). When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, phone number or credit card information. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect on mapleorigins.com may be used as follows:
• To personalize your experience to help us respond better to your individual needs
• To improve our mapleorigins.com by using the information and feedback we receive from you to create a better website for future visitors
• To improve our customer service, helping us better respond to your customer service requests
• To market to you on social media, search engines and on other websites
• To send periodic emails. The email address entered in our shopping cart may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. We may also periodically email you company news, updates, promotions, along with information on new or related products.
• To distribute a future contest, promotion, survey or other company information
• For any other purpose except selling your data
We Proactively Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely, and via website security programs that protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via an encrypted payment gateways. Payment providers’ databases are only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
How We Use Website Cookies
Cookies are small files common on most websites that a site or service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.